Terms and Conditions
Rated Writing.com – Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the rights and responsibilities of users of the RatedWriting.com website and the measures the Rated Writing owners and administrators take to ensure that all of these Terms and Conditions are followed.
When anyone accesses the RatedWriting.com website, for any purpose, s/he agrees to all of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Parties to this agreement include anyone using the RatedWriting.com website (hereinafter referred to as “you,” “your,” “yours,”) and the websites owners, administrators, staff and anyone else employed or affiliated with this website (hereinafter referred to “we,” “us,” “the site,” “our,” or “the website”).
Site Content shall refer to any text, images, photos, other visuals, audios or videos that appear on the Rated Writing website.
Our Content means anything that is published by us on the site
User Content is defined as any content that is posted of published on our site by any person not employed by or affiliated with our site.
Third Party Content shall mean any content that is published or posted by anyone who is neither employed by, affiliated with or user of our site.
Amendments and Changes to the Terms and Conditions
Website owners, administrators, and other staff members reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions when and if they believe such changes are warranted. Changes may occur without notification to users; however, the changes will be published on the website as they occur. If users register their email addresses with the company, they will be notified of changes by that means.
Once a change is made to these Terms and Conditions, all users are automatically bound by it.
Use of Rated Writing Site
- Age Requirement: You must be 18 years old, because entering into this agreement requires it. If we should learn that you are not 18, your account will be discontinued and you will be blocked.
- Banned from Site: Competitors and those who have been blocked from the site may not access it. If we learn that any banned individuals have accessed our site, we will take appropriate legal action.
- User Assumption of Risk: All users of our site do so at their own risk. We provide no guarantee regarding the information and we are not responsible if any user accesses offensive, inappropriate, or false content. Should you choose to use any content that is offensive or false, you assume all risk.
- Changes, Interruptions, Suspensions: We reserve the right change, interrupt service, and suspend our site if and when we deem appropriate. We are not required to provide advance warning to users.
- Account Requirement: Certain features of our website are only available to users who set up an account on our site. All accounts are password protected, and should you believe that your account has been compromised, you are to contact the site administration immediately, so that we may investigate
- User Integrity: Users agree that they will only use their accounts for personal reasons, not commercial, and that under no circumstances will they set up an account under a false name. Any false user information, if discovered, will result in banishment from the site. Each user may have only one account.
User Responsibility for Content
- All users are responsible for the content they post and publish on their accounts on our site. All users publish content with the understanding that it may not be deleted. All users take responsibility for content they publish.
Should a user publish content that is pornographic, libelous, or in violation of any local, state, regional, or national law, that user will bear full responsibility for any legal actions. We will cooperate with law enforcement officials in their investigations of any illegal content.
- Any user-published content on our website is ours to use as we decide to use it. All other users have access to other users’ content as well. Users agree that their content may be re-published by us or other users, and that we may use any user content for commercial purposes.
- All site-published content belongs to us, and anything we publish is protected by copyright. User agrees not to use site-owned content for any commercial purpose nor to share or otherwise distribute it. We will prosecute those who violate copyright laws.
- We may place advertisements anywhere on our site and that includes around user-published content.
- Users have access to our RSS and Atom Feeds. However, they may use those only for non-commercial purposes. We do not endorse or support any user opinions on our feeds. Users who use our feeds must attribute any content to their accounts, not to us. We have the right to discontinue our feeds at any time. Further, we have the right to bar anyone from our feeds who mis-uses them.
- Any user content published on our site is not endorsed or supported by us. Further, users have no right to confidentiality once they publish content.
- We have the right to change or remove any user content as we deem appropriate.
Policies and Guidelines
- We may distribute your content of information about you to third parties
- You will be subject to legal action if your use of our site or content you publish violates any laws, civil or criminal, or if you violate these Terms and Conditions
- We are not liable for any content you publish on our site and you will indemnify us from such liability.
- We are in compliance with Millennium Digital Copyright Act. If a user violates any terms of that act, we will report it.
- We have the right to delete user content that we believe violates any law, civil or criminal
- Should you believe that content from any user violates any law, civil or criminal, you are required to report that to the site administrators.
- If content that you publish has been reported, we will remove and block that content until our investigation is completed.
- If you plagiarize content, we will report that act to the legal owner of that content.
Third Party Links, Apps, and Tools
Holding Us Harmless
As stated earlier, we are not responsible for content that you publish, that others publish, content that you choose to use, or content from any third-party of advertiser on our site. Should you incur any consequences from any of your use of any content, we are not responsible. Further, if your use of content or any content that you publish results in any legal actions, civil or criminal you will indemnify and hold harmless owners, administrators, employed staff and affiliates from responsibility. Further, if we should incur any legal fees as a result of our actions, you agree to be responsible for such fees.
Change, Termination, Suspension of these Terms and Conditions
We have the right to change, suspend and even terminate this document or any part of it as we wish.
We may terminate any user account at any time and, as well, block your further use of our site. Should we suspend or block your account, we still have the right to any content that is contained there.
- These Terms and Conditions are comprise the entire agreement between you and us.
- Should we decide not to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions, all other terms are still in effect.
- Should a court hold that any of these terms are illegal, we will cease to enforce those specific terms; however, all other terms are still in effect.