User reviews





11 Review

Prices start: $10.0
Content sleekwriters review

General rating 3.3

Place in the TOP 10 of 46

1 users dislike it
Add to compare

Sleek Writers web page is a text laden and very uninspiring looking site. It seems crowded and difficult to find any information at first sight. It has an old fashioned look about it and as they have been around since before 2012 it looks as though this may have been their original format.

Once you have got used to the appearance and the fonts, navigation is not that bad and although the site is clunky it is workable - slick it isn’t though.

Overall impressions by Sleek Writers review sites bear out our thoughts on the site and its layout.

visit site

Writers, support, quality of service

Sleek Writers writers are all supposedly holders of bachelors, masters and Ph.D. degrees. There are no biographies or profiles of these writers though, and, beyond an assurance by Sleek Writers themselves of the capabilities and qualifications of these authors, there is no real proof.

We found customer services to be slow and ponderous in dealing with our, “free inquiries” and, often, queries had to be referred, in order that an answer is found at all.

SleekWriters customers reviews on the site speak highly of the writers and customer support agents but, as they are internal comments, we feel that these should be treated with caution.

Payments and safety

When we looked at prices we were quite shocked at how cheap the essay came in at; a 10-day turnaround essay at bachelor level, with 10-pages to do, came in at $119. We looked for the catch - and then saw that this was the price with the first time 15% discount already applied - so the true cost is actually $140 - which is slightly below average for the industry.

Is Sleek Writers safe? Sleek Writers has been around for five years or so - we can reasonably assume it to be legitimate after such a time. The site is encrypted and no personal details are sold or given to third parties. discount code offers are firstly for the introductory offer of 15%, (although they state that this is not always offered) - there are then a series of other discounts.

These are lifetime discounts and consist of 5% for any orders reaching a total of over $500 in value, 10% for $1,000 or more and 15% for more than $2,000. These offers are not automatically granted; you have to “apply” for them.
There would seem to be no SleekWriters coupon codes available

Sleek Writers promo codes do not seem to be available other than for the discounts already mentioned. reviews mention the necessity of “applying” for a discount and feel that this is not in the spirit of providing a discount freely.

Free features

Sleek Writers is one of those sites that consider “free inquiries” to be shown as a legitimate free service - why would you pay to query a service you wanted to look at in order to decide whether it was what you were looking for? The others are title and reference pages along with revisions of your essay, but even here, terms and conditions apply - it is for a maximum of 14-days amongst other things.

The rating and comments that we saw seemed to regard the lack of free items as a drawback to using this company.


SleekWriters have been around for over five years and during that time have become noticed. Not for the reasons that they might particularly like though … many feel that their pricing is too much for the service which results and are at a loss to understand why the discounts are not simply offered rather than, half-heartedly, having to be “applied for.” this is a shame and lets down what might otherwise be a reasonably good essay writing service. BBB, (Better Business Bureau) affiliation or membership could not be confirmed.

Lots of SleekWriters testimonials draw attention to the “false” offers of free enquiries and discounts which you have to be aware of to get. This seems to be a huge let-down factor for most along with the inability to examine the writers in more detail. Review Customers’ Reviews(1)

Larry F.

Reviewed Review

All of us had this one subject in college that they hated and didn't want to do anything connected with it. Especially writing assignments. I ordered a Sociology essay, because I had no desire to write it by myself, but didn't want to spoil everything with failing this course. Sleek Writers seemed to be a good service and I trusted my paper to their writers. Unfortunately, it was a mistake. I got "E" for it! Looks like the writer wasn't good at sociology too. Waste of money!

0 helpful votes Review comments(1)

Thumb ratedwriting avatar


Reviewed Review

I was very surprised to get the essay I ordered much earlier than I expected, but it was only before I saw all those mistakes! Not good at all!

Leave a comment

Find your TOP services

Small essayroo logo Review
Small academized logo Review
Small ukwritings logo Review
Full List